Solving rising sea levels

Oh this tickled me :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

awww, bless

1 Like

Great plan but I think removing all the sea creatures would help more. Sorry flipper, it’s for the greater good

Except SpongeBob because he can soak up loads of water

5 Likes

Depends where the water was absorbed from - if he absorbed it before entering the ocean, surely he’s adding to the sea level? :thinking:

2 Likes

Why don’t we remove ice too?

I mean my coke usually spills over, if I add ice cubes in my overly filled glass.

Melting them somehow should work.

1 Like

I think we are already trying that :grimacing:

What if we all start drinking more water?

1 Like

Why don’t we set fire to all the undersea oil so the water evaporates?

3 Likes

Or we could put the continents on stilts

2 Likes

Is that what we’re secretly trying on La Palma?

2 Likes

Ice cubes to the Arctic to stop the sea ice melting - Solution :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

How about we increase sea levels by installing lots of bouncy castles under water then that’ll push the water onto the arctic ice shelf, where it’ll freeze and then when the bouncy castles deflate sea levels will fall?

What that numpty failed to think through, was that if he removed every boat from the ocean, and stuck them on the land, the countries would sink under the weight and push the sea level back up.

5 Likes

Has anyone tried pulling the plug? Then when enough water has drained down the plug hole, put it back in???

Yeah someone in Las Palmas said they were going to try something like that the other day, let me just check how that’s going

Just need to unblock the overflow