Sketch file cleaner - not working!

Hi guys,

I love your Sketch file cleaner plugin, but recently it’s not working for me. It keeps saying artboards are not named correctly (it’s a symbol) and sometimes I can’t even find the artboard it mentions!

Would love it if you can solve this for me :slight_smile:

Hi Lee

Welcome to the community.

You’re probably best off opening an issue on GitHub if you’ve found a bug, the developers that made the plugin are unlikely to see this on the forum as it’s mainly used for banking help.

If you want I can move this thread to the developers section on the forum, someone might see it there.

Hey Kolok,

Yes please if you can move it over to developer section.

Thanks!

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Try removing the forward slashes from the art board name

Aren’t the forward slahes how Sketch creates ‘menus’ when adding a symbol?

Thanks for raising this, we’re seeing it on our side too! We’ll look into a fix and pushing it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah phew, thought it was just me! Look forward to receiving the fix, do you know when that might be?

Also… doesn’t really work with desktop artboards?

I’m hoping it won’t be a tricky one, but we’ll have to carve out time atm. If its not fixed this time next week give me a shout and I’ll make sure we get on it.

2 Likes

Hey @zancler did this get resolved? :slight_smile:

@zancler nudge nudge :slight_smile:

Looks like @zancler is now on the outside looking in with the rest of us (hope things work out OK with you Zander), but maybe he can provide a steer on where things were at the time he last had access

Aww damn, hope it works out for you @zancler

Any other Monzo folk about to help out please?

1 Like