Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly 🙂)

This is the best place and where things get announced/hinted at first.

There is no roadmap for the public, and I can’t divulge anything, but there is some exciting things coming (can’t say on timeframes) in the future :pray:t3:

2 Likes

The monzo of then was in a very different space to now. Any form of roadmap for 6 million users would have to be so high level for it to be of any use that it would be not much use than what we get on here.

I doubt monzo are any less agile (or Devops if that’s their thing?) than they were, just that it’s not possible to go to that level of detail when you get to this size.

I hope so, I still love Monzo but it’s going to be left behind fast by others at this rate. Plus and premium still [IMHO] don’t cut it and the app itself is becoming stale.

Looking forward to seeing what happens soon that is genuinely innovative and different.

3 Likes

Hi all,
I am trying to open an account but when I enter my postcode my address doesn’t appear in the select list. Can anyone help?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @JFaz94

Welcome to the Community!

You can find someone answers from past questions through the search option at the top of the Community :smiling_face:

Thanks @AlanDoe

2 Likes

Hi,

Im trying to link my card to Playstore and keep getting error code OR-CCSEH-22

Please help?

You’ll need to ask them what that error means.

Have you got the right country set?

Doesn’t seem a Monzo issue.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/78451829/your-request-failed-use-a-different-payment-method-or-contact-us-learn-more-or-ccseh-21?hl=en

Found this.

Could also be an incorrect address reading other forums.

Worth double checking all the information on your google account to make sure it’s accurate.

thank you

1 Like

anyone know of a way to get some Monzo developers to help me with an API issue I’m having. I’ve tried everything and can’t debug it. i also posted but the only response I got was from another community member and unfortunately we couldn’t solve it

Unfortunately it’s unusual to get a reply, but hopefully someone does.

Hey, I will see if I can raise this for you today to get you some help :relaxed:

6 Likes

Hi Could you please help me I did a request to check a payment that I didn’t do with my card so the customer operation team booked my card to protect my money but I was not informed before
I need to reactivate my card urgently

1 Like

You’ll have to contact monzo in the app, search contact us in the help section, or you can try calling the number at the back of the card.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve just given up trying to use the API. It’s kinda sad because I was really excited to build out some custom IFTTT configurations and learn some more webstack technology but without getting any support from the owners of the API etc this is just dead in the water

I am a US citizen who relocated to London in 2019 and opened a Monzo account. I just moved back to NYC and was wondering if I need to do anything to change my account?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome, you’ll probably have to close your UK account and apply for a US one , there’s different criteria as far as I know so there’s no guarantees they’ll open a US one for you, contact in app chat and they can advise and start the process.

usa-help@monzo.com is the email for the US team.

3 Likes

Mornin’ all, hope you’re staying cool in this hot weather. So… generally happy with my Monzo account but when I select fingerprint recognition to open the app (using the “switches” on settings when I log out and log back in it asks me for an email address and we have to login using email. I’ve tried 3/4 times and it seems to reset to email verification every time. Help appreciated! Thanks.