Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly šŸ™‚)

Weā€™re just customers like you so weā€™re limited as to how much help we can offer.

Email and telephone are your best options like you mentioned.

That being said, if you could elaborate a little we can try to help? Why canā€™t you access your email or Monzo account? What are you trying to do? What errors are you getting? The more detail you can give the better :slight_smile:

Hi Ordog,

Thanks for quick response.
I am not able to access my email account due to expired domain related to my email inbox. And possibly it will take quiet time to access again.

That`s why i have to log in to my monzo app account with an other way than existing email adress.

Thx

Hey @esergungor :wave:

Ahhh ok. Quickest and easiest will be to just renew your domain name so you can get into your emails again.

If you need the email address changing on your account then youā€™ll sadly have to wait until Monzo get back to you. They will need to go through security and verify your identity in order to update personal details on your account.

Thanks. I am waiting but still no answer :confused:

And possibly renewing my domain will be a lot harder since i can`t reach domain providers as well

Where can I find any reference to Current Operational Status on the board?

Is there a function in the app for the production of Pot statements, rather than just Main A/c statements?

Is there a Support related board, for general questions about the app.

Are the boards secure for specific or personal info to be relayed?

this? https://monzo.statuspage.io/

No there isnt

if you search at the top for the feature you need help with there will be a topic

no. The forum is public and not for direct account related support

1 Like

OK. Thatā€™s me told.

Actually if you click on the speech bubble icon on the top right of the status page on the web, there is a link to ā€˜support siteā€™, which ACTUALLY takes you to the the forum pages. Hence the question. Is that link incorrect? I thought this area was supposed to be newbie friendly.

was i being unfriendly? Sorry i was working at the same time so apologies if you read something into my reply that wasnt there

Iā€™m not seeing a speech bubble.

1 Like

You will if you click on ā€˜Subscribe to Updatesā€™.

Right.

That should say forum. And is the answer to your third question. :+1:

1 Like

Our company pay by faster payments rather than BACS - will you be implementing the early pay day for this method of payment?

No. Because itā€™s an instant payment system thereā€™s no forewarning of its arrival.

1 Like

Hi, I just signed up for the community. I seem to not be able to send direct messages, any reason for this? Do I need to be approved to view this option on each user?

3 Likes

Hello & welcome :wave:

Itā€™s a trust level issue, I believe. Once youā€™ve read a few topics, made some posts and given/received some likes*, your level increases and you get more features on your account.

*Iā€™ve helped out a bit here :wink:

EDIT: Here you go; https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/
You need to get to Level 1 to be able the send DMā€™s - instructions on how to get there are in the discourse blog post.

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
I am thinking of going full monzo next week :star_struck: I have 2 questions -
Whilst the switch service is happening, will I still have access to my money? or have to wait the 7 days?

Can someone explain bill pots to me ā€¦ Iā€™ve turned the testing on as Iā€™d rather the direct debits came out from a ā€˜separateā€™ pot but I find it confusing. Do I have to send funds to the specific pot every month?

Thanks

You can use both accounts during the process (assuming you have funds in Monzo).

• this means I can carry on using my santander card until the switch is fully complete? Thank you for replying quickly. :smiley: