Simple Questions Thread (Newbie friendly 🙂)

Thanks @Webby53096, @cookywook can you help?

Hi @Malik, drop me a DM and I can help out.

Hi i sent my phone an activation code and when i put it into the app it kept saying there was an issue and when trying it again it said it had expired, now i tried re sending anew code and the same thing happened. Any idea as to what i can do since i really need to get a new account

You can call or email Monzo :slight_smile:

0800 802 1281 or help@monzo.com

Hi!
I’m about to change my phone and I will need to download the application in the new one. But I don’t remember the password of my application account. How can I see it, or change it in the application?

1 Like

There isn’t a password for Monzo.

• Download the app on your new phone
  • Click Log In
  • Enter the email address you signed up to Monzo with
  • You will be emailed a magic link to click
  • Once you click the link it will open the Monzo app and you will need to enter your PIN or authorise yourself with bio-metric security (face or finger)

Which step of the above are you struggling with?

3 Likes

Hello everybody,

I’ve just set up a number of pots with scheduled payments going into them. I’d like to be able to see a summary of these payments somewhere, ideally within the committed spending section of the app.
Can I see this detail somewhere else or am I missing that?
Cheers, Bob

This is something I definitely want to but currently is not earmarked under committed spending!

Mine seem to be under the Summary. I have sections for Spending, Committed Spending, Income, then Pots followed by Excluded.

Yes my pots are there too, but not the amount that I’ve scheduled to be moved into them. Is yours there?

Yes, I see this:

Maybe you only see them after the first move?

1 Like

Can’t you see them under the payments tab and then scheduled?

1 Like

Yup, there also:

2 Likes

Ah yep, maybe that’s it - none of them have actually been paid yet

Yes - they’re there. Thanks! Can’t believe I didn’t think to look there :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I transfered money from my other account into my monzo account on the 6th of September. The money has left my other account but hasn’t gone into my monzo account?

which bank did you transfer from?

Standard bank

Are they a UK bank? is this to a UK account or a US account?

I’m not sure how that works as i’m not sure if they would be connected to faster payments as they part of the UK banking system

Is it showing as transfered on their website? Have you transfered from them to Monzo before?