Show us your homescreen

That used to be the beta/preview Current Account app - nowadays I just use the normal (blue) :monzo: app :wink:

1 Like

Ahhh I see :stuck_out_tongue: before my time :wink:

1 Like

I went back to iPhone again. Currently on the iPhone 10 am enjoying it way more than I thought.image

2 Likes

Way too many apps but I use them all and have another screen full of less used ones

Switched to an iPhone X and Cellular Apple Watch after being in the Android world for the past 4-5 years, really not missing Android so far!

Those with badge/notification OCD, look away now!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been doing my best to keep mine as minimal as possible. I donā€™t allow badges on my home screen, and Iā€™m almost always at inbox-zero :no_good_man:

@Chalky I couldnā€™t cope with yours :joy:

IMG_8F0BF5EFF00B-1

2 Likes

Screenshot_20180121-132209

Expensive cat :heavy_dollar_sign::moneybag:

1 Like

Upgraded at Christmas from a launch day iPhone 6, which was starting to fall to pieces but still worked, to an iPhone X.

I donā€™t like multiple pages, but am happy with folders. So all my apps are on the one homescreen and the ones I open often are not in folders. I donā€™t use Mail app but Spark and it works quite well. I do clear notifications, have many apps have them disabled.

IMG_0225

1 Like

Serious question, how do you actually use your email app with that much email? Wouldnā€™t any important messages just get lost in the noise?

20180121_164552

Android :grin:

1 Like

Screenshot (21 Jan 2018 17_08_42)

2 Likes

IMG_0178

Mine is pretty boring tbh.

1 Like

That is nice wallpaper, where is it from?

IMG_0174

I stole it off someone on reddit. :shushing_face:

Just reverse searched and found it lol

https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/580133

cheers :smiley:

1 Like

You just what sorry? What is a ā€˜reverse searchā€™ and how would one do such a thing?

Search images on google

Right Click

Untitled

1 Like

Hereā€™s mine, nice and clean (I think!)

Image-1

here is mine! notice the screen free of notifications :joy:

1 Like