Show us your homescreen

Yes got habit download app try it might not use again but just leave on

Just recently tidied mine up. Had way more folders that are now resigned to the second screen.

E06888D5-F03E-4525-91A7-F03F4B9AD653

Screenshot_20171107-195429
My default home screen - I have one moreā€¦

'cos he wants to always have the click sound when he uses the camera?

1 Like

Funny enough, thatā€™s set in NVRAM, not in the software region settings.

The reason I currently have my region set to Japan is so that I can access iCloud Suica cards in the Wallet app. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Train tickets?

But the real ones are so pretty!

IMG_1409

2 Likes

6FDDEA13-01FA-4535-B76C-DEFD723D910E

531B417B-64A4-4481-8872-16742160DEEB

Relatively neat here. The two calendars are separating work and personal diaries

phonez

Nexus 6P & iPhone 6S.

3 Likes

That custom icon pack looks cool! (Looks like the Dev doesnā€™t know about Monzo :joy:)

Which launcher are you using on the 6P? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I use Nova Launcher, I appreciate the customisation. When I get a new phone, I tend to stick with the stock launcher for a bit and then inevitably move back over to Nova.

When I get my Pixel 2 XL, I might just put Nova on it first as Iā€™m not sure about having the search bar located underneath the dock.

2 Likes

Chrome Canery has the search bar at the bottom. It actually works really well as you donā€™t have to stretch to do anything.

The search bar I could probably live with, but what theyā€™ve done to Google Now on the Pixels is an abomination!

@crablab
I hate ā€œchrome homeā€ and killed that off instantly with chrome flags :joy:

@simonb
Nova is a solid choice! :slight_smile:
Trust me, you get used to the bottom nav bar on the stock launcher really quickly :wink: might be worth a go, even if it doesnā€™t last long :smile:

1 Like

B8D3F0D5-CD72-4677-BEC9-A9DDB0E286F0

Changed the background bec it was embarrassing. I try to organise it but I have too many apps- one of my friends organises her apps by colour and I wish I would do that

Who me? If so then I donā€™t use widgets and apart from the wallpaper change (itā€™s actually a weather app) everything else is as new. (Apart from the Monzo community app and Google weather of course.) If not then I have just typed a lot for nothingā€¦:neutral_face:

1 Like

5FC4E3C4-01ED-43C3-84F6-1B97EA03ECA5

Thereā€™s a new iOS Reddit app, Apollo, which I think is even better. YMMV of course. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apollo-for-reddit/id979274575?mt=8

2 Likes

D83B657F-B464-442C-A0C2-DA0555FD9A80

I have all my apps and folders on one screen, with an empty row at the bottom. Something I picked up from the Cortex podcast a few years ago though for the life of me I canā€™t rememebr the rationale now. I almost always turn off badge icons but there was an app update pop up just before i took this screenshot.