Show us your homescreen

Can’t believe I lived without Nova launcher for a whole year!

Screenshot_20190316-013915 Screenshot_20190316-014551

Clean up that status bar!
I can’t stand having more than the necessary icons. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nice wallpaper btw.

I’m surprised there isn’t a flood of new home screens from new S10/S10 Plus users with amusing uses for the ‘hole punch’.

A colleague has gone form the Bender background to the Kim Jong Un binoculars one so far:

9 Likes

Looking forward to be able to jailbreak eventually when it reaches ios 12.1.3 but done this one on my iphone x without a jailbreak… dock colour removed with clever wallpapers and badge notification colour change app… Nice and cleanimage

I think the app was created mainly for iOS and android phones that don’t allow the user to set a global DNS. Otherwise you need to do it for each network you join :weary:

1 Like

Endlessly unhappy with my home screen, can never quite get it right. I hate white app icons so much :sob:

PNG

1 Like

Oh dear, the new News icon will look terrible :face_vomiting:

Love the Monzo beta icon though!

1 Like

Do you have a URL for this wallpaper please?

1 Like

It’s like nobody at Apple has ever seen an ‘N’ :face_vomiting:

1 Like
3 Likes

How are you finding Dozens?

This is fantastic!

Took a lot of fiddling around then there’s the muscle memory retraining but got there in the end :+1:

1 Like

My OnePlus 5T running LineageOS 16:

phone

Launcher: Nova Launcher
Clock / Weather Widget: Chronus

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190318-203848_Samsung%20Experience%20Home

launcher

1 Like

@Tunny hello fellow Pokemon Trainer, great to see i’m not the only one in the Monzo community!

1 Like

:wave: @MattHillUK

I must admit, I don’t play it as much as I used to but I still play from time to time.

Don’t like white icons… You won’t like mine then…launcher .

3 Likes

On the contrary, that’s pretty nice! :eyes:

Maybe it’s just white iOS icons I don’t like :thinking:

1 Like