Show us your homescreen

What’s the orange . next to outlook?

Recently updated and not opened since then :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s blue. Orange is testflight.

1 Like

T’is indeed Testflight, current “normie” Outlook App can’t handle my inbox when it freshes.

Checkout Apollo! I’ve found it much better than Narwhal too. The Dev is an ex Apple employee I believe.

Oh I’m 100% on the Apollo train :steam_locomotive: now. Such a good app.

Here’s my now two week old Pixel 2

Screenshot_20180127-081143

1 Like

Woo!

1 Like

imageimageimage

Here’s my set of homescreens - first screen for my ‘need to have them now’ apps, second screen for ‘I’m using these regularly at the moment apps’ and then a dumping ground of folders on the 3rd page for apps I’ll find by spotlight search as and when I need them.

4 Likes

This might be the first time I’ve been happy with my home screen :thinking:

even though I wish Apple would allow customisation because text labels frustrate me

Curious why you keep the Watch app on the first page. Do you use it often, and if so, what for?

To be fair Aja was my least favourite last season but she was a star in this all stars season!

2 Likes

I’d like to say I use it a lot, but honestly? I just needed something to fill the row to stop me from having a row of 3 at the bottom :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Screenshot_20180225-165330

1 Like

Wasn’t she just? My lock screen is all the Pop Art pics from this week’s mini challenge - I thought it was an inspired choice to have the queens pose for them!

Any chance you could upload your wallpaper?

1 Like

@wasimchy Enjoy!

I actually got it from this app which has a lot of nice wallpapers to choose from.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/vellum-wallpapers/id1095068317?mt=8

2 Likes

Thank you!

Any reason to use glympse rather than find my friends?

1 Like