[Android] Set up scheduled deposits as part of creating a pot

When I set up a new pot it allows you to start it with a single deposit as part of the process - it’d be great if you could set up a scheduled deposit as part of the process, rather than having to go back into the pot to set up the schedule.

It already does, there is a ‘Set scheduled payment’ option at the bottom of the screen (the second one when you create a Pot, after you’ve named it…)??

1 Like

I hate to say it but I think this is a parity issue again.

Android doesn’t appear to have that option :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Ah ok that makes sense - yes on Android. It’s no great loss as I can just go back into the newly created pot to organise, but it’s a bit of a faff.

Ohhh! Yeah I’m on iOS.

I’m on Android and I have the option to schedule a payment out of a pot?

Everyone can schedule payments out of pots. We’re talking about if it can be done as part of the pot creation process :slight_smile:

no one said it depends on the type or pot created, if it’s a interest bearing pot then you need to add a minimum of £10 to open it if it’s a normal none interest pot then you do not need to add money when creating it just click on the schedule payment at the bottom

Huh? :confused:

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make or how it is relevant to the issue the OP described or my comment that you’ve replied to, sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

Does anyone know the order in which these transfers are processed.

I have a regular payment coming into my account each month that I want to then transfer to 2 different pots.

Can I set the scheduled transfer for the same day it arrives or do I need to set it to the day after to ensure the incoming payment has been processed first?

I think they just happen as they happen.There’s no way (to my knowledge) of setting the order. I had this with the bill pot, on payday two SO’s one to the bills pot, one to another account. It processed the second one first out of the main account, not transfer to bills pot then pay from that.

Best best is as you say, set the transfer for the day after the inital one, this will give you the “priority” you need