See your Year in Monzo! [2018]

I really love this report its very insightful and mega helpful. Makes you realise where all your money is actually going! :open_mouth:
I would love for this to be a standing/monthly feature please :grin: thank you

I would love to see this, but as expected, this does not work with Joint accounts :-1:

3 Likes

I asked but was told it was only going to be for sole accounts :frowning:

How long have joint accounts been out? Since itā€™s billed as a year in Monzo Iā€™d imagine theyā€™ll wait til thereā€™s a year of data

2 Likes

Keep scrolling down?

20190108_173342

4 Likes

Interesting, I donā€™t have any spending at John Lewis either though.

Screenshot_20190108-173157

Bit confused why bills (my largest monthly outgoing) is showing as such a small percentage.

1 Like

I think itā€™s only non committed spend thatā€™s reported

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t give a very representative view of overall spendingā€¦

3 Likes

Love it!

+1 for an option to display Personal or Joint Account data in this report.
If the omission of Joint Accounts is indeed because Joint Accounts havenā€™t been out for a 12-month (or calendar year) period yet, then we hopefully will see a JA option/version by October 2019? Or at the start of Jan 2020 (at the same time as the next #YearInMonzo rollout)?

Iā€™d really like to see this. It is both terrifying and interesting to see such stats of personal money management & spending!

3 Likes

getmondo

And once again Monzo has pulled a beauty out of the bag! Love this overview. The only one thing that I would add is the total amount of spend at each of the categories.

3 Likes

Do you pay your bills with your card?

This is the last screen on mine, scrolled all the way down :disappointed:

I manually recategorised some 2018 transactions to fix my #YearInMonzo report, but it seems the report is static and cannot be re-rendered?

Itā€™s our penance for not using a Monzo card. Iā€™m always in two minds about the trade off between continuing to maximise the points and enjoying Monzo to its fullest againā€¦

Clever from Monzoā€™s point of view. If there were more regular insights and analytics like this, it would be more of an incentive to put spending through the card vs Amex

:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like