See your Year in Monzo! [2018]

See a personalised summary of how you spent last year with Monzo!

23 Likes

I darenā€™t look :joy:

I have achieved so much.

6 Likes

Always found this stuff interesting! RBS for a couple of years did something similar, but sent you books for your year in review (actually shredded one of them recently)

*the student common room is actually my work deli - for whatever reason the card reader had the wrong nameā€¦

Itā€™s less terrible than I expected :sweat_smile:

Kind of cool except the overview shows me Iā€™ve eaten out four times in somewhere called ā€œFaulknerā€™sā€

This is not anywhere I recognise nor does a search of my feed find it!?!?

ā€œYou mostly ate out at McDonaldā€™sā€ and spent 0% on Family. :sob:

13 Likes

When I tried to download the end graphic I got stuck with an overlay on my screen. I could go home and multiview and could see this behind the transparency.
I had to restart my phone to remove the overlay. Weird glitch.

A monthly version would be interesting

2 Likes

Super awesome feature monzo! :ok_hand::grin: Really cool to flick though and see my most popular places :sunglasses:

I think itā€™d be awesome (and a bit terrifying :joy:) to see total amount of money in and out for the entire year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Very cool although Monzo seems to think Emirates Stadium is Emirates Airlines. :thinking:

Interesting, I had the same and assumed it was an Android bug. Couldnā€™t even go to the home screen, I was stuck with the Monzo overlay until I restarted.

I think I maybe spend a lot on holidays :joy:

2 Likes

This is such a neat little feature! Well done Monzo :monzo: Yes, I love a Greggs!

1 Like

Fun idea, but not especially useful. I do spend too much in Wilko.

What IS useful, is the seamless way that Monzo works with Money Dashboard. Adding Monzo to Money Dashboard was far far easier than for any other bank I use. It also updates without hassle (normal banks do not). I totally recommend Money Dashboard & Monzo to anyone that likes seeing their data presented back to them, but in a way that might help with budgeting better. More stuff like that please.

2 Likes

American Express covers all my bases!

12 Likes

Really like this; itā€™s nice to get a yearly review without doing it manually.

Although mine has highlighted that I donā€™t think my committed spending is being properly reflected in my budgets.

1 Like

20190108_161701

7 Likes

Not going to lie, I was a little dissapointed with this, bit of an anti climax :sob:

2 Likes

I have the same thing, which renders mine useless. I do all my spending on my Amex and transfer money from Monzo.