See your credit score in MonzošŸ“Š

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s a matter of transparency and we all know that banking isnā€™t actually free. Banks make money from money and just you spending your money generates income for them.

I donā€™t want to get into a bank comparison discussion, it will derail the thread but the differences are not as big as they once were. Sadly for me, Monzo have lost some of that edge and have stagnated.

I just disagree with whatā€™s been done regarding the score, especially since credit karma provide it for free.

I know you disagree, so Iā€™m going to leave it there.

2 Likes

Gah!

There was literally a thousand comment thread about a major new development this Thursday!

1 Like

If you mean the new Plus option, I saw it but I was underwhelmed.

Everyone who writes on these forums is entitled to their opinion, Iā€™m just expressing mine.

Iā€™m a big fan of Monzo, Iā€™ve invested my own money into it. I do have legacy accounts and a starling account and while I may not use them as my main account, it doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t check what they offer and what upgrades theyā€™ve brought.

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts - August 2020

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.