Savings Pots Statement Signed + Stamped

No just as part of the main statement they’re all listed down the right hand side with their ending balances? Am I in another test?

1 Like

Ooh I didn’t realise that was there. Tbh I don’t need statements so never look at them :see_no_evil:

@Webby53096 so your digital statement from Monzo doesn’t include the pot amounts?

It does - the property developers wanted a statement specifically for the saving pot, showing the specific in goings and out goings for that savings pot since its not held with Monzo but held with charter bank

2 Likes

Hmm I see. That’s tougher to do I imagine because of the set up.

@simonb what do you know?

1 Like

Yeah i’ve seen this also, part of the standard statement I believe

I would be very useful to be able to get an official in App Statement of individual pots for reasons like this.
With Monzo becoming more and more acceptable to companies, there will be more requests for this like this so would very more help people in the long run, and for Monzo

1 Like

Yea seems to be :sweat_smile:
Though from previous topics they’ve people from monzo have said that they have different templates that they can play around with -
I got sent one tonight which literally just had a list of “money added to savings pot” but it didn’t specify the pot nor did it specify charter bank :man_shrugging:t2:

Yes we really need the ability to self serve savings pot statements and certificate of interest statements :pray:

1 Like

🔜 Interest statements/reports for Savings Pots If you take a look at this thread, especially the most recent posts there is in the pipeline at least Statements for Interest for Pots, but not sure if this will include Pot Transactions also

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.