Save together with Pots on joint accounts!

I bought a coke from tesco using my joint card, the transaction was rounded up to £2, putting 70p into the joint round-up pot. The icon was my picture, not a pot so it is clear it is my transaction.

1 Like

Thanks for this, very interesting. On mine it’s definitely my pot as per below:

@Rika you able to help on this at all? Is this a bug I’m seeing?

Does it depend who made the transaction?

eg: If you make a transaction, you see the pot. If your partner makes a transaction, you see their picture?

I just doubled checked to make sure. The transaction is listed as £2 with my pic against it. When I open the transaction its states £1.30 for tesco and 70p into saver. This is def joint account into a joint round up pot!

Thanks! All very odd, are you on Android or iOS?

I’m not able to fix this but I’ve raised it with somebody who can take a look. It’s only a client display issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Android

Awesome thanks!!

@Andy987 as I suspected! Feeling this is an iOS only issue!

2 Likes

Had one of my bill splits on the JA showing my icon instead of the merchant icon. Cleared app data and it rectified itself, does that do anything for you @glasgow?

I reinstalled the app earlier to no avail. :confused: hopefully be fixed soon

Yes but not for combined pots, I’m talking about many pots that individually are unlikely to be over 1k.

Thanks @cookywook for keeping us informed throughout development whilst getting this out the door. Appreciate it!

Seems to be a minor issue with rounding pots. If I have one on my personal account, I can’t have a joint rounding pot on the joint account too. I can only have one or the other?

Would be good to round my personal transactions into my personal rounding pot, and any joint expenses rounded into a joint rounding pot.

That’s odd, I’ve got round-up pots active on both accounts and it’s working fine. I remember seeing on the forum yesterday / the day before that some people were having trouble with the setting deactivating itself, have you tried toggling round-up off and on for both accounts?

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!

I have the same issue on iOS TF version as well so you’re not alone.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed a slight UI issue with using a round up pot and the joint accounts feed.

Not a major one for me but if the transaction is rounded up then it shows the logo for my round up pot but then you don’t know who made the transaction (not a massive issue tbh) but it would be nice to have both pieces of information so who made the transaction and that it was rounded up.

Also when you do movements of money in and out of pots the transactions aren’t marked as who performed them and that would be a nice to have as well.

2 Likes

This has been flagged up above and Monzo are looking in to it, fingers crossed it’s fixed soon as it’s quite annoying!

When you tap into a transaction on a joint account does it tell you who made the transaction on that screen? Or is the badge the only way of knowing?

(Also, can you filter by who made the transaction?)

Yolt seems to assign my joint pot balance to both personal and joint account overall balances, double counting the value. Anyone else finding this?