Salary notification

It should show by now if it was due Monday then at 4 you can have it early

1 Like

nothing relating to incoming funds, no

i’m just concerned as i completely a full account switch to Monzo, updated my payroll details last week. so i’m hoping it’s an App issue, else payroll have messed up and i’ll be without money

First;
If the switch was partial one, then the old account probably still exists.
If the switch was a full one and has completed, your old account is closed and can’t be paid into.

Then;
If your Payroll has not yet updated your records with your Monzo account, then they’ll try and pay into your old account which (a) exists and will accept the payment or (b) doesn’t exist and so there should be an error.

If (a), then you’ll have to transfer the receipt from your old account to your Mono account yourself.
If (b), payroll should be in touch…

I’d recommend checking with Payroll to see (1) that they’ve paid you (2) that they’ve sent the payment to your Monzo account?

Why cannot I see my payment yet usually every Friday I can see my payment and get it early at 4pm today and I cannot see it yet, I really rely on getting the payment early and now it is not even showing it is a bacs payment always has been available to me on a Friday at 4pm but I cannot even see the payment yet

This isn’t true. There are CASS guarantee’s that ensure everything gets auto forwarded to the new account. You also can’t partial switch to Monzo anymore.

4 Likes

CASS was not specifically mentioned in the switch details - and so I chose to avoid it with the options I gave.
Regardless, it’s best for @Bomberman to contact the Payroll team for an update from the :horse:'s mouth.

It’s best to reach out in chat so that we can take a look at this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

I have messaged but says the wait time is 12 hours for a response there is no way I’m waiting this long I’d rather close my account and go to a different bank this is terrible service

Sorry @Arron2k19 :pensive:

I’m afraid with current customer demand support, our chat times are longer than we’d like them to be.

If your payment is paid via BACS, and is due to be paid on Monday, this will show within the app today as a greyed out item feed. If it doesn’t show, it’s possible that the sending bank has incorrect details, or that the payment date isn’t on Monday

I’d recommend getting in touch with the sending bank, and asking for confirmation of the details they have for you, and if it’s a BACS or Faster Payment

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue. I have just switched my salary payment to Monzo and have given my employer my account details which they have switched over. I have received no notification and cannot see any incoming payment.

The details have always been correct, I have never changed them, I have never had this issue and it is a bacs payment as it’s a carers allowance paid by the department for works and pensions

Is it definitely due on the 30th?

They confirmed that my details have been updated. However still nothing. A friend of mine who works for the same company has had it. We both updated our details at the same time (about a week ago)
I shall wait till Monday to see if I get it normally. If I do, i’ll return with an update as that’ll indicate an app issue.

Apologies for cross-posting, but there seems to be more people not getting the notification/greyed-out transaction in their feeds today over in this topic;