Sainsbury’s card declines

Yes, OK. You clearly have your own set views. You may even be correct. Who knows?

Exactly who knows… multiple monzo users are impacted but neither Sainsbury’s or Monzo seem interested.

For the sake of the forums sanity change the card test and report back :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You offer me a simple explanation
as to why multiple users are experiencing card declines in just one retailer and nowhere else and I’ll change my card. Looking forward to you detailing it.

Already suggested:

None of us are qualified to discount the idea so either try it or don’t but it remains a possible explanation.

A software fault that impacts only one retailer?? Really???

As someone already mentioned could be a faulty batch of cards, someone further up the post has stated their Joint Card failed but personal worked, or another post who stated it worked in every shop except one replaced card no issues.

2 Likes

Really.

Sainsbury’s isn’t a small, off-the-shelf software type of organisation.

2 Likes

Or there could be an issue with Sainsbury’s and monzo which you seem set against?

A card fault is highly unlikely to mean your card will work literally everywhere apart from one retailer. It surely is an issue with the retailer or the card provider not the card itself.

But if a Monzo Joint Account card isn’t working but the personal one is, and the joint card works in other shops what would that suggest to you?

You could have had a replacement card and tested it and probably be on ur merry way after the 2nd post you made :joy:.

If you replace the card and still an issue you have something to report to both Monzo and Sainsbury’s

1 Like

This is now circular. The OP appears to have decided on the source of the issue so no further discussion is required.

Closing it now so as to avoid the repetition and potential frustration on both sides.