Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) chat

Just to give you all a laugh I’ve moved all but one DD back to RBS (Child & Co) and only using Monzo for spending account, wife’s wage and 1x DD. :joy:

They keep freezing my accounts when trying to buy stuff online so don’t want to tempt fate and end up with my most important DDs not going out.

Download TV Show The Simpsons Gif - Gif Abyss

Your Credit File Bank account right now

1 Like

Does changing your DD details affect your credit file? Wouldn’t have thought so but I can’t say for sure 100%

2 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

No

1 Like

Yeah didn’t think so lol. Only one of my DDs can’t be done online now which is mortgage, my life insurance finally added it to the online account, so only took 10 minutes.

It doesn’t - it was a bit of humour around constantly switching and changing banks

2 Likes

This is what the Holt’s cheques look like

10 Likes

So, like a cheque, basically :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Someone posted what the current version of the child and co cheques looked like a few months ago, so I thought some might be interested in what the Holt’s ones look like.

6 Likes

It’s a shame they standardised the design; I’d love to see what the old Holt’s cheques looked like.

1 Like

What does the new Drummonds cheques look like?

The same as RBS, Child & Co and Holts.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it in the thread

You didn’t look very hard @harrysj12341234 :wink:

2 Likes

By that token the credit card design thread, one of the post popular on the community, should not exist. It’s the design of the cheque being highlighted

Wonder if RBS downgrade the Premier Reward Black if you stop paying salary into it :eyes:

If that’s one of the requirements I would assume so.

TBH, it doesn’t ask me to keep the moneys in there so could leave it going into their.