Revolut is making you look like chumps

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Love you too :two_hearts:

I’ve little idea what you’re talking about, though. :wink:

3 Likes

Someone has had one too many shandys :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Could you elaborate on what it is?

Are you asking for Monzo to be the first regulated bank to accept crypto currency?

1 Like

I may regret this, but what are you on about?
:gift_heart:

2 Likes

Revolut are in the process of applying for a banking licence, and by all accounts, regulators aren’t happy with the crypto side of their business.

I wouldn’t bet on it sticking around.

5 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts January 2021

A vote has been moved.

Although it’s a fairly in your face I want monzo to do crypto thread, I don’t see why the poster had all of their posts hidden.

Please people :pray: don’t use the flag as “I disagree”

As for monzo doing crypto I really don’t see that ever happening. However I dont see that as a problem at all. I want my bank to be a bank, I don’t want it half-arsing crypto and ripping people off with fees.

So many well established like Binance and Kraken that Monzo could never ever be competitive with. It would be better if Monzo put out a statement saying it was fine with linking your bank to crypto and offering a way to integrate third parties so you can see your holdings inside Monzo.

Monzo has been so wishy-washy with its crypto stance I would never ever link it currently.

8 Likes

My least favourite phrase.

People who say that are often, for lack of a better word, just rude.

Can folk engage with the content please, not tone.

My regular reminder: no one is obliged to reply to any posts they disagree with, or to engage in topics they dislike.

And flagging should be used for explicit issues and to report potential violations of the code of conduct. It is not a substitute for “I disagree”.

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

And now the topic has auto closed due to flags. I’m not sure it’s worthwhile to reopen it, to be honest.

If folk want to take a reasoned discussion about crypto in Monzo, then please feel free to start a new thread. But take the time to make the case and the counter case politely and in a constructive way, otherwise I’m afraid the same thing is likely to happen.

4 Likes