Revolut Feedback

Do you mean things like this

I had an incoming SEPA transfer take only 2 hours to arrive from a french bank to Starling so several days is clearly not necessary.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(Marcel Ruhf) #1046

It’s not just the Monzo forum that is critical of Revolut. Rather than making statements that add little to the discussion, feel free to counter any arguments you feel are unjustified.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I just noticed all my transfers are being handled as “Turbo” transfers. Last year I had a Premium trial and it seems since then all my transfers are turbo.

Having that in mind I did several SEPA transfers this morning to bank accounts in Portugal, Germany, UK and Netherlands and they have all arrived by now.

On one hand I have to say I’m very impressed given that SEPA transfers take usually a couple days. On the other hand UK sterling transfers which should be much faster seem to take the same amount of time

(MikeF) split this topic #1049

A post was merged into an existing topic: Referral Wiki: Post/Find Here

(Jonathan) #1050

Did anyone get this today from the Revolut app? Guess they’re trying to get more customers in return of a free metal card; with what’s been going on, I wonder if people will give them a second thought before getting their friends to join them

(Simon) #1051

Not giving you much of a time window there

(Jolin) #1052

Now they can’t get job applicants to sign people up, they need these kinds of promotions.

With apologies for the pay wall link, more news:

(den50) #1054

To be honest, Revolut’s team seems like a bunch of 12year olds and the only ones that are serious are actually the developers lol