Revolut Feedback

To be fair it doesn’t explain why it’s taken so long. Neither Revolut nor the Bank of England will publicise that info.

1 Like

If Revolut gets a banking license - they already have a great platform, and a great app.

I admit the app is somewhat bloated by default with all of the services they offer that I won’t use, but luckily that can easily be disabled to make it cleaner.

8 Likes

Yeah I reckon they would clean up the basics to make it appeal to other people

4 Likes

I’m iOS too. Strange

2 Likes

Pay arrived 5pm on the dot automatically, via Early Salary.

No taps required.

3 Likes

Since I did the learn and earn crypto bullcrap I keep getting notifications about Dot. How do I switch that off?

1 Like

Have you maybe got “Crypto volatility alerts” enabled under your profile > Privacy > Cryptocurrencies?

1 Like

I did, thanks. So hidden

What’s the point of this? I ignored it.

1 Like

Free money.

5 Likes

This :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

Flip phone to hide balances. Quite useful for screenshots to post here!

If only they had the same for card numbers!

f

3 Likes

Took me a while to work out how they wanted me to flip it :man_facepalming::rofl:

1 Like

Face down and back up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Revolut currently have an offer so I could get that fancy chromatic card for free if I upgrade to Plus. I don’t actually need the Plus features, any idea if I could sign up and get the card, then cancel?

1 Like

After 14 days downgrade. Most will cost is £4.99 I think.

2 Likes

We all did last time. I cancelled within the 14 day cooling off period and was charged £4.99 (but refunded the plus fee, so that’s about £2)

2 Likes

Thanks both! And the card still works, they don’t deactivate it?

1 Like

Yup, it’s the one I’m using

3 Likes