Revolut chat

Usually delivery cost between £3 & £5

Noticed today

What is Liam Payne Sunset?

The end of his career?

7 Likes

Not sure I’d want a card that’s already expired.

4 Likes

It does look a bit washed out and faded

1 Like

R also offers different colour virtual cards now too :blush:

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I wanted to check my recurring payments the other day, which I hadn’t done before the major redesign, and almost gave up. It was just so far from intuitive/obvious.

Then a lot of the secondary stuff is so poorly executed. I’ve had the getir offer code in app for weeks, but getir says it’s “expired”…

It’s really boring when an app just throws stuff at you, but can’t do the basics, like present your recurring transactions in an obvious place. Payee management is somewhere in the dark ages

1 Like

This is what happens when an app just throws as many features in as possible without thinking of the usability of the app.

It is one of the reasons why I like the Santander and Nationwide apps. They don’t have as many features as other banks, but the features they do have are easy to use.

3 Likes

The scheduled section has been improved of late, with seperate sections for scheduled transfers, direct debits & subscriptions.

First place I looked was the hub and it was right there.

Personally I quite like the way Revolut lets you customise exactly what you want to see, and hides the rest in the junk drawer hub.

2 Likes

Yeah so it’s no longer under the two arrows in the centre - but you can add it to your home page should you wish. Same as group bills. Much better imo.

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-06/revolut-33-billion-banking-app-wants-to-play-in-the-big-league

3 Likes

I am learning/testing Revolut’s budgeting tools :grin:

Mainly using Revolut for my cryptocurrencies related investments :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So I got a notification from Revolut asking me to order replacement cards.

They replaced my Rainbow Visa with a Reinbow MasterCard and my regular Visa with another regular Visa :man_shrugging:t4:.

2 Likes

Just thought I’d have a look at the Revolut app to see What’s new. Face ID produced an error. Used my passcode, got a different error and was logged out.

Tried logging back in, they sent a code to my number. iOS auto filled it, the app complained my phone number was incorrect. Was offered the option to authenticate over email. They sent me a magic link. The app complained my email was incorrect.

Tried reinstalling the app and I’m stuck in this loop. :person_shrugging:

Can no one build reliable software anymore?

3 Likes

Eventually, if you try and fail enough times the login screen will have a way to file customer support request from like prelogin page.

2 Likes

Revolut’s banking app crashes for some customers

1 Like