Revolut chat

And that’s without a UK banking licence. How much would it be worth if it had one…?

If you’d put it all into Bitcoin you’d have even more.

1 Like

Softbank’s Vision Fund should’ve gone to Specsavers :nerd_face:

Ps. Congrats to all Revolut investors :tada:

1 Like

No :monzo: updates on CRAFT yet :expressionless:

1 Like
6 Likes

Bu–bble.

2 Likes

The only way I can make sense of this is by imagining that Revolut’s pitch deck is one page that says “We’re the Tesla of fintech.”

“Banking licences are in the post mate”

1 Like

I’d love to know how many active users they have.

There’s definitely potential, probably more so than Monzo given how many countries they are in. But that valuation is very much based on hope. I notice far more Monzo cards than Revolut in London so not sure how enduring their appeal will be without acting as a licensed bank.

1 Like

I don’t think they share their numbers. A lot of people have their cards but only use them sporadically. Or have very low balances.

It is ok, as long as they don’t loose too much money on dormant accounts.

I feel like I should have a premium account with someone. And yet none of the premium/metal offerings from anybody appeal to me. Neither from fintechy or legacy banks. Cause many common perk combos do not apply to me.

I’m surprised nobody does a Premium Lite. E.G. Fancy card and bank interest but without the added insurance. Once you have one Premium account, any others will tend to duplicate the same travel and phone insurance.

I seem to remember reading a few years back that Revolut’s user count doesn’t include the effect of account closures. E.g of the 15m accounts 5m may be closed by now. So it’s not only active % to take note - it’s actual open accounts.

2 Likes

Monzo have already confirmed on here that the user number displayed on their homepage takes into account closed accounts.

4 Likes

Anyone else getting really annoyed by the Revolut notifications for their stupid points? :rage:

1 Like

I took a part in their point game :grin:

1st week with 8k points won £ :zero:

2nd week with 3k points won £ :one: :sunglasses:
It will take a few working days to receive :pound:

One whole pound?

Yes :sweat_smile:
Shopping time for me :shopping_cart::shopping::sunglasses:

1 Like

A little update from Revolut today :face_with_monocle:

The idea of GiveWell is fantastic!

I like new Transfer timeline :+1:t3:

It’s more useful if your payment to someone else is late to arrive :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes