Revolut chat

Extra layer helps?

Any Revolut referral bonuses where the person you invite can get money? :eyes:

Nope, I’ve always split mine though.

1 Like

DM me your link then :eyes:

My referrals £40 atm so £20+ card fee.

2 Likes

£70 for me. Shame that they don’t keep it the same for everyone. Might invite the wife lol

1 Like

Don’t tell him that :joy:

But yeah I think mine was £60 before now.

Commonly that £200 random award thing.

2 Likes

My current referral also £40 :grin:

A quick look at Revolut’s performance :nerd_face:

1 Like

Can you post links not these full screen shots? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The full report, quite impressive.

Probably the most favourable bit.

The report did mention about moving forward with their UK licence.

They analyse 500mil transactions a month for fraud :exploding_head: guess that’s only ~10 transactions a month for 48mil customers but still blows my mind.

3 Likes

Beat me to it!

1 Like

Noted x
It’s what I see on the app :sweat_smile:
If people need more info, they can google it after :grin:

4 Likes

That’s some bonus :moneybag:

3 Likes

Just seen my first Revolut TV ad in Ireland (not on a British channel but actually on an Irish TV channel - Virgin Media One).
Revolut have started a campaign here to get people to move their salaries and DD’s over, and that’s what the ad was about:

An interesting note in this article was that only 5% of people are actually interested in moving bank accounts, and given that Ireland has just had a massive shift of account moves with the exit of Ulster and KBC in the last couple of years, I wonder how this bodes for Monzo’s upcoming plans to launch in Ireland.
Particularly with Revolut’s huge penetration here - yet they still have a need to run a campaign to get people to pay their salary in.

It’s interesting actually that talking to Revolut users here, it’s surprising how many are still not aware that Revolut is a bank and not a prepaid card - and don’t realise they can receive salary inbound.

2 Likes

Am I missing something or did you use to be able to have a Virtual card linked to a pocket?

1 Like

Not sure it ever was a thing, but it would be much more functional if it did.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe I’m losing the plot lol
TV gif. Seth Meyers as host of Late Night tilts his head down skeptically and does the cuckoo sign, twirling his finger in circles around his ear.

1 Like

That happened along time ago mate xD

2 Likes