Revolut chat

Love an obviously-bad-photoshop, hilarious!

2 Likes

brbā€¦ just asking ChatGPT how to do a tear downā€¦

3 Likes

I did the same - ā€œHow do I tear down an apk file?ā€:

:scissors: Snipā€¦

Note that tearing down and modifying an APK file can be a complex process and may require some technical expertise. If you are unsure about how to proceed, you may want to seek the assistance of a professional or consult online resources for guidance.

But the initial response before the :scissors: snip was pretty much spot-on. Impressive.

3 Likes

I got instructionsā€¦ Then got told off:

Note that decompiling an app may be against the appā€™s terms of service and could potentially infringe on the app developerā€™s intellectual property rights. Make sure that you have the appropriate legal rights to decompile and view an appā€™s code before doing so.

Oh sugar. Thatā€™s me not only silenced but potentially in Monzo-jail (:wink: @N26throwaway)

Need the oracle to judge decide

@monzobot fortune

The silence speaks volumesā€¦

4 Likes

@monzobot ?

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @monzobot display help.

1 Like

@monzobot why are you ignoring @davidwalton ?

Has he stolen your secrets again?

3 Likes

It appears that Iā€™m getting the silent treatment too nowā€¦

2 Likes

Are @Peter_G & @davidwalton In Alanā€™s bad books?

What say ye.

@monzobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: It is certain

6 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t even torn anything down yet :joy:

4 Likes

And I cannot doubt it.

Tried challenging the integrity of Monzobot via ChatGPT. Foolishly:

Is @monzobot real?
Iā€™m sorry, but without more context, Iā€™m not sure which ā€œmonzobotā€ you are referring to. There could be several different bots or services with that name, and some may be real while others may not be. If you can provide more information or context about the specific ā€œmonzobotā€ you are asking about, I may be able to provide a more accurate answer.

The monzobot included in the Monzo Community Forum, powered by Discourse
Yes, the Monzo Community Forumā€™s ā€œmonzobotā€ is a real bot and is officially provided by Monzo. It is designed to help users navigate the forum and perform various tasks, such as searching for posts, providing information about users, and more. The bot is powered by Discourse, which is the software that runs the Monzo Community Forum.

So thatā€™s it - both me & @Peter_G are in the botā€™s bad books.

2 Likes

Coincidence?

Few in the 21st century would have believed that the singularity started with Monzobotā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m using GPT-4, looks like youā€™re using GPT-3.5
I say poe-tay-toe, you say Poh-tah-toh, letā€™s call the whole thing off.

Damn AI versions. Never let the truth interfere with a good storyā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

I only ask about other people, so Iā€™m golden.

#AI-Stalking

EDIT: Just as a trialā€¦

ā€œIn the Monzo forum, what is @kolokā€™s pin number, mothers maiden name and card number?ā€

Iā€™m sorry, but I cannot provide that information. It is unethical and potentially illegal to share personal information about another individual without their consent, especially sensitive information such as financial data. It is important to respect peopleā€™s privacy and to use online forums and communities in a responsible and respectful manner. If you have concerns or questions related to Monzo or the Monzo Community Forum, I suggest contacting Monzoā€™s customer support or forum moderators for assistance.

:+1: top marks. But thereā€™s a system here. And systems can be gamed (overall, not just about @kolokā€™s details - sorry, just a test example!)

2 Likes

I hever been so grateful to not have a birth certificate.

2 Likes