Revolut chat

I find Starling the best for location/logos etc, I’m guessing that’s what your anxiety is for? :rofl:

Haha na, not overly fussed on merchant data though to be fair revolut are pretty good at it.

Just a clutter free experience, like opening starling all I see is my balance.

Monzo is horrendous for clutter, revolut isn’t too bad, but could be better.

I wish the home screen was just account, vaults and pockets - not transactions and whatever else you could add there.

Starling is visually appealing and their Spaces I’ve grown to like, plus joint account is there so makes things simpler.

Once revolut have joint accounts and a bank licence, other half may be swayed to move across and I’d likely keep it all there instead.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s probably my least favourite app.

This is why it’s our main account, I just don’t like the weird pulse/pie chart thing.

I could also be swayed, all ready got my Mrs to open a Revolut account in prep for this. :laughing:

1 Like

Pulse chart would work better once the ability to exclude certain transactions is possible. Otherwise doesn’t add up.

I like the daily spend one by merchant.

Rarely go into joint account to be fair, it’s just bills come out of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have to agree here, I hadn’t used my monzo app for a while and it’s gone from being clear and straightforward to HTF do I do anything?

I’m even starting to like the FD app as an alternative, something that was definitely not the case when monzo started.

4 Likes

Logged in this morning to see I am on Plus, not been charged anything, now downgraded to Standard. :sunglasses:

So cost me £12.99 for a gold metal card.

1 Like

I seen revolut have a new sortcode yesterday, 04-29-09 think it was.

Welcome to the club :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I guess I did still have a free trial for Plus and that’s why I didn’t pay the £2.99. I feel like I can relax now and use my account in peace. :joy:

1 Like

I’ve gone for it also, gold

It wouldn’t let me order any other additional cards for free, but I do have a bunch of active cards already.

3 Likes

If you’ve hit 6 or already have a premium card in the list it won’t let you.

I have six now with the new metal one, so that’s probably it.

1 Like

Does anyone know why I can’t withdraw from Starling through the Revolut app IE via linked and/or add money section?

I can do with monzo, Halifax etc just doesn’t give me the option with Starling?

Is it a Starling limitation, based on the fact I can do so with other banks but not them?

Would I direct my query to Starling or Revolut or both? :upside_down_face:

Also, can’t remember if anyone had done so yet but did anyone manage to link a credit card in the liabilities section of Linked?

Flex annoyingly doesn’t work, revolut say they are looking into it.

2 Likes

I did add money to Revolut a few times, but went through GPay option :grin:

2 Likes

I was hoping to avoid the pending transaction as it shows in Revolut net worth until it’s been processed fully.

1 Like

I’ve transferred from Starling initiated in the Rev app.

1 Like

Doesn’t give the option via Linked or Add money for starling

But does Halifax

1 Like

Starling don’t use industry standard open banking API’s - could be the issue

2 Likes

I already said, I can do it.

1 Like

Do you have a joint account as well?

I have JA but one of the connect list things on the Starling app won’t remove, maybe that’s the issue.

Oh. :joy:

Huge gripe when a chat service can’t capitalise etc automatically first off.

1 Like