Revolut chat

I staked the free amount of DOT I received for doing all the crypto lessons. I mean nothing ventured, nothing gained. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the Standard card is now also a mastercard whereas when I got mine it was a Visa, glad I got mine at the time as itā€™s my only Visa card.

1 Like

My 5 virtual ones are all VISA too :blush:
Physical Metal card is Mastercard

Iā€™ve one ā€œVirtual Visaā€ from before I received my card, a physical ā€œStandard Visaā€ and my ā€œSingle-use Visaā€ I tried to find one single word for single-use but couldnā€™t think of one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m tempted to a Virtual mastercard but Iā€™ve no real need for it.

1 Like

Wait so Rev is no longer Visa??

I have a mix. It changes regularly.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a rumour going around that Revolut is looking at doing a share split anyone heard anymore?

Can you post some more information regarding the ā€œrumoursā€

1 Like

Please see link below can you make out anything out.

1 Like

I think you are right,has there been a share split?

Does it matter though? Share splits donā€™t have any effect, except the denomination changes.

1 Like

Iā€™m not to sure myself I was hoping someone would know why they would do it

I think they are up to no good?? They still havenā€™t released the financials for year ending 2021

1 Like

I canā€™t see the delay being good news.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s a share split?

1 Like

Had a brief look online.

1 share split into 2 or more, but the total value of the owner stays the same.

IE I have 100 shares at Ā£100.

Market split happens, so I get 200 shares, but still maintain Ā£100 value, so no impact here.

Not a clue why this would happen, unless allows more people to access affordable shares? - confirmed below :upside_down_face:

A company may split its stock when the market price per share is so high that it becomes unwieldy when traded. One of the reasons is that a very high share price may deter small investors from buying the shares. Stock splits are usually initiated after a large run up in share price.

2 Likes

but they are talking about nominal share price not market value share price :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shares arenā€™t my thing :confused: I wouldnt know the difference.

1 Like

Itā€™s when you donā€™t want to share something so you split instead, so you can have all the cake.

I have no idea, just thought this would be funny. Plus @Carlo1460 linked below

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take the cake.

2 Likes