Revolut chat

What are you all expecting the price to be for Ultra?

Random guess? £25.99

1 Like

I’d not say more than £20pm, but it would really need to be something extra, think Lloyds Platinum account and then some. Which is pricey enough by itself.

1 Like

My guess would be £200 /year or £21.99 /month :scroll:

2 Likes

How much do you think Revolut Ultra will cost?

• £13 – £19.99
  • £20 – £24.99
  • £25 – £29.99
  • £30 – £39.99
  • £40 – £49.99
  • £50 or more

0 voters

3 Likes

New advertisement for those single folks.
You also get free premium to revolut when you click on it.

2 Likes

Join Revolut and get this that and the next thing? Who thinks Revolut will finally release their financials for 2021/22 before 1st Feb

1 Like

I wonder how the meeting went,only 3 days left till they have to release the numbers?

Revolut is set to publish financial accounts for the year ended December 2021 - which were due last summer - at the end of January after auditing firm BDO LLP’s final sign-off, the people said. BDO and Revolut plan to meet on Jan. 26, the people said.

3 Likes

Honestly - it wouldn’t matter much.
They will be fined an immaterial amount, and apparently, they have problems with the accounts: Revolut does want to be perceived as profitable, but in their case - that depends on the point of (accounting) view.

In either case - they could be close to breaking even.

2 Likes

I would strongly suggest they are nowhere near breaking even for 2022/23,maybe they can get their accountants to tweak things for years 2021/22(if you know what I mean) so that they can show a profit

1 Like

Agreed, I was referring only to 2021 when they would have made much money from crypto.
Fast forward to 2022/3, and… it’s gone. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m not so sure Revolut …

4 Likes

Nor myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Noticed today :grinning:

1 Like

What does the pride theme do?

The last 3 colour themes are only available to premium users.

The pride option shows a pride rainbow animation on the app unlock screen from what I saw, the app doesn’t let screenshots there.

1 Like

The pride icon did that already so maybe this is a way to have the rainbow without the icon?

Interesting that Revolut are now going in the freemium direction even for the app

1 Like

This isn’t in the UK, but I guess the architecture is in place.

3 Likes