Revolut chat

Oh so they only do current accounts in the main bit? Then a new option for credit cards elsewhere?

I don’t have a credit card with a main bank so maybe if you did have a Lloyds/HSBC/first etc credit card in app too, it’ll let you add it there for visibility.

There’s nothing like new day or vanquis etc on the list just main banks for now. Could be a work in progress as I’m sure it only showed this page recently.

They’ve made quite a few amendments, albeit minor, to the app lately which make it a little less all over the place.

Such as upcoming payments. This used to be under its own area in the app called Scheduled, it’s now shown in the Transactions section and you can also add a widget to the app home screen to show what’s next.

3 Likes

To add to this, when I do add monzo, flex shows in the accounts I can add.

So whether that’s monzo not letting revolut view it yet through API, or revolut isn’t reading flex, I’m not sure.

Don’t think flex is visible elsewhere so it’s possible showing in error.

1 Like

I’ve had two credit cards on Revolut Linked - when you owe a balance it subs it off the total balance.

3 Likes

Assuming those were through the banks offered in the list?

3 Likes

Do you get a transaction list when Flex is connected? One thing missing from the Monzo app is a standard transaction list for Flex. :pensive:

2 Likes

It won’t let me pull it, lets me choose but then bugs out through the connection process, I’m guessing a monzo issue as the balance also doesn’t show on the page it shows to choose it.

3 Likes

Amex & RBS

1 Like

Do you still pay for Metal/Plus @Carlo1460 ?

I am for the moment, travel insurance works out cheaper though may drop to Plus as I’d still be covered, save a few monies.

What’s up?

2 Likes

Just wondered if you still had it, I do really like the gold metal card but the features are not really useful for me.

1 Like

Ah, I will let you know at day 30 for the metal first month to lapse to see if I can do my downgrade trick again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Revolut changed merchant name and picture from National to Irish :eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Handy for a day before notification.

2 Likes

Revolut mortgages anyone?

2 Likes

After yesterday’s app update, there is no 5 :star2: rating anymore :confused:

2 Likes

Do you see/get same reminders when you pay from Pockets? :slightly_smiling_face:

National Lottery description is back to normal, still no decent picture :sweat_smile:

Since when is it a Syndicate?

This was from a Pocket :raised_hands:t3:

Do other transactions show the option to rate?

1 Like