Remove Monzo Plus Page

To those that said YES, may I ask “How?”

Was there a dismiss button, or three dots or something?

Dismiss button.

1 Like

Thanks. Definite NO from me then.

Mine was exactly as per here:

1 Like

ios?

Ah, true, no, I’m on Android and got the same card/buttons/blurb as above

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind it, but it appears in between my personal and joint account so it’s a bit annoying. Maybe better to the left of the personal account? Thanks.

Literally as I’m playing around with it, it’s now shifted to the left of my personal account!

Maybe just a glitch, no one else has reported it being anywhere other than left of card. Especially if it is now left of the card

I’ve had two push notifications in two days promoting Monzo Plus. I’m not bothered about it being on the Account home screen; but I don’t want it pushed down my throat about upgrading my account. No other bank account (and I’m a customer of 6 different ones), use push notifications to promote their products.

I urge Monzo not to push this upon people as I can imagine it only irritating people. If they need to push the product, push it within the app. Don’t force it on my homescreen!!!

I’ve been getting daily notifications and emails for about 7-10 days now. Getting a bit tedious

3 Likes

Is this even with marketing preferences turned off?

Yes it is. They seem to be going through each feature individually and sending an email and or notification about it. So one day it’s credit score, then virtual cards, then custom categories etc

That’s simply unacceptable, and I’m sure it’s abusing AppStore guidelines too

At that point I’d be CASSing out

4 Likes

I have considered it, but Bills Pots along with the faff of getting everything switched over means they’d have to really piss me off to get me to switch.

Can someone @Monzo comment on these adverts?

Even with marketing prefs on, isn’t everyday a bit much?

That’s Gap-level of desperation.

3 Likes

These constant ads in the feed along with the persistent card are driving me INSANE. We get it, Monzo, you have premium accounts. Just leave the upgrade button in the account list and move on. Even N26 and Revolut aren’t this thirsty :grimacing:

2 Likes

Maybe Monzo have secretly taken on a new-new CEO?

Exclusive first look:

2 Likes

I don’t get the reference. What’s a cartoon crab got to do with a CEO?