Regarding my account closure

I have!

I’m sure Monzo know what they’re doing, they just want to be under that 5 million customers for some reason and we’ll never know why!

Seems odd how this has happened to you, me and others that have posted on here.

It’s not really odd that you’ve all posted. You’ve all joined to post about it and more will do the same.

There’s something going on with your accounts that Monzo don’t like anymore. We can and have all had guesses as to why but we are very unlikely to ever find out why.

But it won’t be because you’ve lost jobs, get credit payments or don’t have Plus/Premium because if that’s the case, they’d be closing millions of accounts.

6 Likes

I sincerely hope that you are correct.

Personally I will remain sceptical for the time being because the truthful answer is just like we don’t know why they’re being closed we don’t know with certainty that these aren’t the reasons. Equally it’s a very small sample of people so :man_shrugging: Maybe watchdog should do some digging (there really needs to be a tongue in cheek emoji)

2 Likes

Hey @NetentSam and @PaulaJ, I’m sorry to hear that this has happened.

While we wait for a response from Monzo, I’m going to close this topic because it’s a duplicate. Please continue the conversation over here: