RBS Remedies Fund (money for business accounts)

shame the monies reduce so much from pool A to pool B

4 Likes

Also a bit curious. Surely in some ways the pool B business need more of a hand up?

3 Likes

Isn’t there a catch 22 here, where you could push yourself for an Alpha but risk burnout and end up with a below par product that needs to be redone and therefore waste time.

Yup, but I think that’s where the risk vs reward comes in :slight_smile: I don’t think we’d launch something that wasn’t up to standard so the main “risk” is we’d have put a huge amount of effort in to get something across the line and missed the boat anyway.

What I mean more rather than “below par” I mean something that would just squeak through the criteria and be a MMVP ( most minimal viable product). As as an expanding business it would be difficult to pass up a top prize of £120million. But theoretically with more time and more user feedback the product should theoretically be better than if you first entered :slight_smile:

I was told by someone who works at TSB yhat they are hopeful for an allocation in the second round…

Announced yesterday, Monzo missed the grant they applied to.

Any article about why / what’s the impact / what’s the workaround?

3 Likes

Thanks @Nsteer.

Now we’ve got the news, let’s continue the conversation on that thread! :raised_hands:

2 Likes