Q&A with Plum!

I logged in with my email and password…

When downloading the app, I clicked login, typed in my email address and then it logged me in with a magic link via email. There’s no password required.

The app is clean, already prefer it to messenger. Now all it needs is instant saves which Chip launches yesterday:

1 Like

I’m not having much luck as I registered and been using the messenger version for a bit now and when I try to login via the app it says it already exists :frowning:

1 Like

Are you using the same email address?

1 Like

Thanks for that I did registered messenger with a number but that’s linked to my email address via FB so I’ve been using that this is why I’m a bit confused as to why it’s not letting me log into the app.

1 Like

It’s a shame about withplum as they use Messenger (Facebook) to get you to sign up with them, but I don’t want a Facebook account so sorry @withplum you won’t be getting myself as a customer of yours. Better Sign Up options needed I feel.

Oh and I know you can still use Messenger if you’ve deactivated your FB account which I did a fair while back.

Yes, I’ve seen that they say the Android App will be out soon.

1 Like

If you’re on iOS you can download the app if you’re on android at the moment it’s currently only through FB messenger but eventually there will be an Android app.

3 Likes