Q&A with Plum! / Feedback & Updates

Really? I couldn’t see the option after signing in

I get this :man_shrugging:t3::

Edit:

When you click through it you join a waiting list:

Oh no we are sorry to see that! If you could reach out to support and let them know - rather than give your email address on this public forum - they will be able to help and get out tech team to look into it for you.

You can contact them by typing ‘chat to a human’ or emailing help@withplum.com

Thanks for the detailed feedback! Regarding the interface we would love to have a more detailed chat if you would be up for it? If so email daniella@withplum.com to arrange a quick chat.

As you have probably seen in this thread we are looking to build an app in the near future which will hopefully resolve the bulk of the Facebook related issues you experienced.

We are always looking to improve Plum so any feedback is encouraged. We will likely open up a feedback thread in the near future so keep eyes peeled!

This actually looks like an old link!

Current link here :smiley:

1 Like

We focus on helping you grow your money by saving and investing rather than tracking how you spend.

Our saving algorithm was developed with the help of MIT and CERN so we like to think it’s pretty smart. You can also invest those savings in one of our 7 funds ranging in risk and return (3-23%). You can start investing with just £1, please do remember capital invested is at risk. You can even earn money by referring friends (£25 for every 3 friends). On top of all of that, we make sure you are not being overcharged on things like energy bills and help you switch if you are. We have also been recommended by a few people like moneysavingexpert and our founders come from the likes of Transferwise - so looking out for our users is our bread and butter. We actually partnered with them a few weeks ago to offer a free tool to help fight overseas fees - no you do not need to sign up to Plum to use it.

Oh, and we have Monzo :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

So I followed your advice and have only just received a response after 2 days…

… how many customer support ops do you have and do you plan on employing more as Plum scales up?

1 Like

I find this to be an issue with all FinTech organisations (and other big companies so not just Fintech) that they never seem to have the right balance of customer support agents vs technology solutions for those support agents. I know that employing 100 new CS agents wouldn’t solve the problem but it does always seem there is never enough CS agents in these organisations :frowning:

That hasn’t been my experience all of the time. But where it is, I expect that, that’s because a lot of these companies are either startups with not enough money to spend on the right number of agents &/or they’re experiencing rapid growth & scaling is hard.

As a general rule though, I still find that their support is at least more knowledgable & likely to resolve queries faster than an incumbent, once they’re able to respond.

2 Likes

Would agree with you here. I think its just I/we’ve gotten used to how fast and effectively these organisations and it seems slower, when in reality its still 10x that of legacy organisations

1 Like

Hey Theodore,

So sorry you have been kept waiting so long! I have flagged this with our Head of Ops as it should not be such a long wait. We currently have 2 full-time members in the support team but will, of course, be looking to scale this as well as support opening hours as Plum scales.

1 Like

Any plan to integrate with Telegram? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Your service sounds really interesting but I’m not going back into the Facebook universe.

1 Like

I’d also like this

1 Like

So i am so happy to have finally had confirmation from Plum that they now accept Monzo as an acceptable bank!
The problem i have is that when i get to the link Monzo bit, it gets stuck on “Securely linking to your bank account”.

-i have closed and reloaded.
-I have rebooted the machine
-i have left it to run for over 10 minutes.

appreciate any ideas!

Hey @0sureal :wave:

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your post to this thread where a member of the Plum team can hopefully be of assistance :slight_smile:

@PlumTeam any suggestions?

thank you!

1 Like

It’s on the to do list but not near the top…it’s a pretty long list!

1 Like

Hey! That sounds like it could be a bug did you chat to our support team? Just type ‘chat to a human’ and they can take a look at what is happening for you!

fab, thanks team!

1 Like