Q&A with Airtime Rewards!

Hey, we work in close partnership with all the major mobile networks, as a value add for their customers. In our privacy, we do state that we share transactional data however, this is not something we do. We will only share your mobile number, to check you are eligible for our service and redemption history so our network partners can apply rewards to your account.

How is this monetized?

1 Like

I had the same experience as @Ordog and @jbond312, but as they said, it did actually work. Would be good to show the actual level of cashback for each retailer on the thumbnails on the home screen…

Hey Will, in simple terms, the retailers pay for your phone bill as a reward for shopping with them. So every transaction you make, the retailer gives you a percentage back, along with a small commission to us for running the service. Hope this answers your question.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Will! We’ll report that back to our development team

1 Like

Morning!

Just following up on the issues that myself and others reported with signup.

I keep getting marketing emails and such but I’ve still not completed registration. Has any progress been made please?

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts - July

Hi everyone, I’ve just removed a few posts that contained referral links. As a reminder, we’re collecting all referrals in one place - here - to keep the rest of the community clear.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey Ordog - the issues should now be fixed with the latest update.

Can you please close down and re-open the app and see if this works? If not, please drop me an email at beckie@airtimerewards.com with your mobile number so I can get the tech team to look into your issue further

I’m sky mobile customer and I can’t select Sky as my phone provider. Hence I can’t use of this rewards. What a shame I hope they include them soon