Pots

Not too sure if it has been mentioned, but when is the function being implemented into the general public? Not just for the flight test app?
Thanks

Within the next few days by the sounds of it.

1 Like

Monday into the App Store as I understand it. Android to follow.

11 Likes

Pots - helping set reasonable goals :stuck_out_tongue:

E0B4CD35-9024-4883-AF86-6672A0988DE3

7 Likes

This is starting to get pretty interesting. :+1:

3 Likes

Not for me.

Not until it is available on Android. :clock1::clock2::clock3::clock4::clock5::clock6:…waiting for :alarm_clock:

1 Like

Do we know if Android is going to be days away? Weeks? Hours? “Soon” doesn’t really give much to go on…

1 Like

@simonb said it would be on both platforms within days of each other.

1 Like

We’ve been working on pots on both platforms simultaneously. It’s worked out first on iOS due to the way our app releases are timed. Android pots are coming veeery soon (days rather than hours though).

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Pots are great, Guys. :slight_smile: . Monzo have worked hard on them and I’m sure more functionality will come in the future. For now, they separate money that you are trying to save perfectly & having to move the money manually each month isn’t hard at all.

2 Likes

Refreshes Updates every 5 minutes to move on from 1.9.18 #348

4 Likes

Yes, of the notional ‘pots’ that I’ve maintained for years, a number map exactly onto this “launch functionality” and I’ve transferred those funds over already. I hope to migrate more as the function is extended over the next few years.

It was a bit odd removing them from the scope of my long-standing budget management mechanism. (I can see their values in-app so I don’t need to maintain a seperate record any more).

2 Likes

Are you on Android?? No update on App Store yet.

Both Apple and Android app stores are waiting. Both are coded and promised in the next few days (depending on whatever the release schedule to each app store is)

2 Likes

I neeeeeeeeeeeed it before Friday, thanks

:smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

Get them to add you on TestFlight if you’re on iOS as it’s released on that as no approval process!

android :slight_smile:

I can’t afford apple :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe you should setup a Pot for that…

8 Likes