Pots - Feedback Thread 🍯

I beleive the shared tabs option currently in Monzo labs would be best for this.

Would this keep track of who’s spent what as opposed to all sharing a specific pool of money?

Screenshot_20181123-101232

Hope this helps

1 Like

You add transactions after the fact rather than putting aside money in advance. It would allow you to keep rounds in the tab for the night and settle up at the end though.

11 Likes

I really hope the overview of your pots improves to accommodate 20 :astonished:

1 Like
5 Likes

Oh well :sweat_smile:

Fingers crossed for Joint Pots by the end of the week! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

“Let’s see how much I have in pot 20”

*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
ffs
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
*swipe*
Oh.

13 Likes

I do hope they redesign pots on iOS. I don’t have more than 2 pots simply because they are so inaccessible, forget having 20.

1 Like

Layout changes are coming next year, apparently :+1:

4 Likes

So sad when i read this… then realised its basically December!

Same here!

I think it’s hilarious that for so many months people have been crying out for more pots. Then you get told it’s being upped to 20, and the complaints immediately switch to “oh, the swiping of pots, I’m getting RSI, can’t you do something about the layout?”.:rofl:

Poor Monzo, they just can’t win!

10 Likes

In fairness, a lot of the requests for more pots has been hand-in-hand with the requirement for a UI rethink.

12 Likes

This actually made me laugh for a good 5 mins :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s cool that there is now the option for 20 pots but I personally don’t need so many.

From seeing feedback from others they use them on such a granular level to break down their finances that I struggle to see how they can manage their finances effectively and without spending loads of time moving money around. :man_shrugging:

I agree - I think I would use them much more if they weren’t so swipey! I don’t need one pot to fill a whole screen, I’d be happy for it to show four small pots in a grid or a list.

2 Likes

I assume there are lots of automatic transfers going on when it’s bill-payment day