Pots - Feedback Thread 🍯

(Bas) #385

I’m a bit fan of pots but more and more often I wish I could go in and see past transactions, e.g. I have a house renovation pot and I’d love to see how much I’ve spent out of that pot over the months and when. Just like for my main account. Please add this feature!

(👨‍💻) #386

Would also be good to add a note when you withdrawal or add to a pot.

I like this idea!

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #387

This has been suggested loads of times. Here is the dedicated pots feedback topic where you can see all the collated suggestions: Pots - Feedback Thread 🍯

(Nathan) #388

I also believe i seen a markup on the savings sneak peaks at one point that showed a “feed” logo so i think this is something that could possibly be in the works.

I hope so anyway as its something id also love to be implemented.

(Tom) #389

Do you mean this?

(Nathan) #390

No sorry i meant in this article https://monzo.com/blog/2018/08/21/savings-update/

If you see the screenshots in it there is a “History” tab which im guessing is a feed/history of transactions for that pot

(Tom) #391

Ah cool, hadn’t spotted that. In the image I posted the last screen looks like a transaction history.

(Bas) #392

Yup! But I’d like them to bring the ‘history’ to all pots, not just shared or savings.

(Nathan) #393

Im sure this will be the case… cant see why they would do one and not the other

(Carl Barrett) #394

If you go down to the list of pots on the Summary page and click on a pot it opens a list of transactions. Is that what you mean?

(Graham - Mental health professional) #395

Thanks Carl, just what I need.

(Carl Barrett) #396

It’s a bit hidden isn’t it. I only found it by accident.

(Graham - Mental health professional) #397

It is. It’d be better situated alongside the pot, methinks.

I think it would be cool to have individual pulse graphs for each pot when you click to view the transaction history for that pot.

(Is Santa here yet?) #399

So you could have theoretically 11 pulse graphs? I imagine that would be well received :grimacing:

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #400

Haha!

I’m one of those that would be against this. I’m not a fan of the current pulse graph because to me it serves no purpose and just takes up valuable retail space.

All it shows for me is a steady downward decline each month that then peaks again when I get paid :neutral_face: How is that useful and why do I have to scroll past it whenever I want to do anything in the app :man_shrugging:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #401

Not really seen it mentioned throughout this thread! :thinking: I think a total amount of money in stored across my pots would be nice to see somewhere…

I know that I can just head to the Accounts tab, look at “Total balance” and then at “Available balance” and work out the rough difference to see how much I’ve got stored away in my pots but having this amount at a glance would be nice :slight_smile:

Not sure exactly where on the Accounts tab this info should be displayed :see_no_evil: but somewhere would be cool :grin:

(Beta User) #402

Have a look at Starling. I’ve moved all my Pots from Monzo to Starling for this single reason

(Aron Tennant) #403

Is there still a demand for shared pots from various Monzo accounts as opposed to just joint ones?

Me and my friends, who have now all moved over to Monzo, used to pool money in a wallet in bars when together. Now we’re all using Monzo cards it would be good to have this option all digitised.

#Kitty

You might want to look at the Shared Tabs thing that’s currently in Labs.