Phone With or WIthout a Case?

Your case covers the screen as well ?

Yep, covers everything. It comes in 2 flexible plastic bits.

Its discoloured a bit as its almost 2 years old (+ I put the card holder on the back)

I usually donā€™t use a case, I trust Samsung to build a robust phone that wonā€™t break easily (I do have insurance for any accidental damage that may happen though).

I had a Samsung phone once that went flying across the smoking area in a club while I was at uni, hit a brick wall and concrete floor. It came out with just a few scuffs around the side, no damage on the screen at all :smiley:

Why not a screen protector and a case ?

I canā€™t mess up applying the screen protector with the case I have

Iā€™ve used cases on and off, but never a screen protector.

Recently having my iPhone X naked, itā€™s picked up more scratches than when I had a case. Lots of those little scratches that only really show in bright light.

Getting an 11 Pro Max on Friday hopefully, so still trying to decide whether to get a screen protector. Iā€™ve bought this case, but wonā€™t be here until next week. https://www.shopmoment.com/shop/iphone-bio-case/iphone-11

Iā€™ll be getting Applecare, but annoyingly they only swap the screen for Ā£25 if itā€™s cracked or smashed, not if itā€™s been scratched a lot :frowning:

I have used iPhones since 3GS. Always used a case and never had a single smash or scratch on the phones.

iPhone X comes around and I decide to go caseless. Completely smashed within a month.

Iā€™ll be getting a case for my 11 Pro

1 Like

I typically run with a case for a good year/year and a half just to keep the phone in good condition. the last 12-6 months is case-less because it just feels nicer and i know its close to upgrading time.

How is the quad-lock for wireless charging when not attached to a quad-lock wireless charger?

I really wanted one for the gym/cycling, but read a few times that some third party wireless chargers donā€™t have any affect.

I use a Samsung wireless charger every night and itā€™s all good :ok_hand: not used the quad lock one and probably wonā€™t tbh.

1 Like

I got wayyyy to confused by this sentence :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t see why you would ever not get a case for these new phones with big screens.
Small price to pay and plenty of security for your phone

Some people would rather pay a bank a silly monthly subscription to cover them for when they drop and break it.

Good to know, might have to grab myself one in the near future. Thanks!

Yeah, I worded that pretty badly - itā€™s Friday, thatā€™s my excuse :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well the designs of the phones are nice - im careful with my phones and worse comes to the worse I have insurance that allow me to get a next day replacement or lower cost repair :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

With. The cover has a card slot and a sheet in between the cover and screen protecting the screen

Case

I darenā€™t not have a case or a screen protector. Iā€™ve got arthritis and Iā€™m forever dropping my phone.