Personal Invite link

Trying to sign up for a prepaid card it keeps asking me to share and wont let me go any further help please

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues here. Is the problem that you’re trying to share the link & the app’s not letting you?

In which case, could you please let us know which device & version of the phone’s operating system you’re using?

Huawei android ,the box below to continue is grayed out just blue share button have shared with 5 friends nothing changed cant go forward

cant get off the bump me up the queue page 35000 ahead of me 88 behind

Ok so those friends will need to register using those links, in order for you to be bumped up in the queue.

In the meantime, you could see if there’s a golden ticket ticket in this topic that’ll let you skip the queue :zap:

ok so now registered i wait till cards ready ?its only asked for postcode though no address is that later ?
when i top up card ? off to thialand 22nd sep wanted it for then ?

You’ll need to top up the card before it is sent out.
You should get it before the 22nd :slight_smile: Current turnaround time is a couple of days

Yes you’ll be asked to enter your full address before the card is posted to you. Once you’re at the top of the queue, you’ll transfer £100 to top up your card & then you can top up more after you receive it.

If you use the golden ticket or your friends sign up & you reach the top of the list soon, you’ll definitely have the card by the 22nd. The cards are sent 1st class, the next working day after you order.