Personal Invite link

(Graham) #1

Trying to sign up for a prepaid card it keeps asking me to share and wont let me go any further help please

(Alex Sherwood) #2

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues here. Is the problem that you’re trying to share the link & the app’s not letting you?

In which case, could you please let us know which device & version of the phone’s operating system you’re using?

(Graham) #3

Huawei android ,the box below to continue is grayed out just blue share button have shared with 5 friends nothing changed cant go forward

(Graham) #4

cant get off the bump me up the queue page 35000 ahead of me 88 behind

(Alex Sherwood) #5

Ok so those friends will need to register using those links, in order for you to be bumped up in the queue.

In the meantime, you could see if there’s a golden ticket ticket in this topic that’ll let you skip the queue :zap:

(Graham) #6

ok so now registered i wait till cards ready ?its only asked for postcode though no address is that later ?
when i top up card ? off to thialand 22nd sep wanted it for then ?

(Hugh) #7

You’ll need to top up the card before it is sent out.
You should get it before the 22nd :slight_smile: Current turnaround time is a couple of days

(Alex Sherwood) #8

Yes you’ll be asked to enter your full address before the card is posted to you. Once you’re at the top of the queue, you’ll transfer £100 to top up your card & then you can top up more after you receive it.

If you use the golden ticket or your friends sign up & you reach the top of the list soon, you’ll definitely have the card by the 22nd. The cards are sent 1st class, the next working day after you order.