Paypoint charging extra in addition to £1/transaction?

I just go with what I think they said which was a ‘per transaction’ conversation

Inventing alternative meanings to make a point is great, but it isn’t going to add anything to the conversation so :man_shrugging:

Ive never used it , and don’t quite understand why anybody would deposit £10 cash ( your example of exorbitant costs - which I agree would be / is … ) but everybody deals with cash differently I suppose

That’s me generally though. I don’t use cash and in times I’ve been forced to I’ll generally deposit small amounts arbitrarily to get rid of it. I certainly wouldn’t pay £1 for it but then again my main/permanent account is with HSBC so I don’t have to.

1 Like

go and buy two pints :slight_smile: , or go to chippy for tea, save yourself walking down to HSBC

1 Like

the chippy is the perfect example where I’ve begrudgingly had to get cash out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nothing for me. I can’t recall the last time I deposited cash. Whenever I am given cash, I just spend it.

1 Like

The charge is most likely to keep the number of cash deposits down.
I don’t agree with the charge and think there should be let’s say 1 free cash deposit per month. (These cost monzo after all)
I just use my starling to deposit cash and then move it over.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.