Paying & getting paid on Monzo - tell us all!

Hi @Peter_G those are exactly the type of things we have in mind! So any more thoughts please do share :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @Sachaz it isn’t currently but it is being thought about :eyes:

cool, been paying my plumber via the get paid route on Business banking, and it’s great to use A2A payments for that, and would be great to add to Monzo Me

1 Like

What’s A2A please? :thinking:

Account to account?

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this upthread, but I’d quite like salary sorter to be automated. So when I’m paid money just moves in Monzo and is in the right place.

More thoughts over here:

But basically getting paid as a trigger for sending or moving money would be a game changer!

3 Likes

Yep Account to Account payments

1 Like

Slight tangent but I’d really like the pots in the salary sorter to be sorted in the same order as how I’ve sorted them on the main area of the app :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Hey! There needs to be a way to split the bill even if the user isn’t on Monzo. So if I wanted to have a night out and the bill came up to £59.99 for example, I want it so we can all split the bill even if the user doesn’t use Monzo, so maybe they get sent a link and then like magic the money is split.

2 Likes

You can.

Split bill - tap someone not on monzo - choose amount to split - when split happens, there’s a Share Request Link on the split - send to friend, who if uses that link, the payment will automatically assign to the amount spent.

7 Likes

I wish I knew this sooner… :eyes:

Thank you for the tip.

4 Likes

Regarding Shared Tabs - I’d like the Joint Account not to be relegated. I thought I would be able to include the joint account but I have to use the personal accounts, therefore I’ve got a big old number at the top of the Payment tab saying I’m owed £X. I’m not, it was settled using the joint account. I can’t dismiss it either. This needs some work.

2 Likes

Oh just spotted this! Get paid via QR code instead of link for your friends on Monzo!

5 Likes

I saw this when I was a Monzo.me page on the web - but thought it had been there ages - obviously not :eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

8 Likes

Where is this?! Doesn’t seem to be in the latest Android version :eyes:

1 Like

Opened the payments tab and saw this little guy in the top right!

And then boom new screen.

Is this maybe where the nearby icon used to be?

1 Like

I still have the nearby icon there

1 Like

Oh damn. I feel like I’m never A/B tested on!

1 Like

Today you are Alpha. Enjoy!

4 Likes