PayDay tomorrow?

(Simmy) #1

Anybodies payday tomorrow ? Anything you guys are looking to buy next month

(Jack) #2

Third Thursday of every month so I never remember :upside_down_face:

(Andy) #3

Nope. Middle of the month for me. Just a slow burn to the next payday

(Nick Slade) #4

No payday tomorrow for me, I get paid on the 20th of every month!

I am however, looking forward to putting every available penny towards my Wedding in October :wedding:

Even more looking forward to spending every penny on myself after my wedding :wink:

Every Friday for me.

Summary-tab-ignorers unite!

(Stephen Brinda) #6

Every 15th my day … Strange that nobody talks to me until then. Then BAM … Landlord, daughters mum wants to be my best friend :thinking:.for one day lol

I would have thought today was the most popular day to get paid?

As in, the last working day of the month (or last Friday, as the last Friday of the month).

(Nick Slade) #8

That’s how I used to be paid, but my current employer pays on the 20th of every month and it still confuses my like crazy

(Simmy) #9

May be so. My financial advocate sends me my allowance once a month at the beginning :slight_smile:

That’s how it is for me but i’d rather it was a fixed date per month, although last working day essentially is always a similar date no matter what month

I get paid every Monday, but the first time after i selected that as my salary, the notification said Payday… But after that it just came as a regular notification, any help?

25th for me !

(Jason Yau) #13

Last weekday of the month for me.

every Fri for me

25th payday for me

26th… my DD list for tomorrow is frightening. :joy:

(Hugh Wells) #17

All my DDs and SOs go out on the 27th now :see_no_evil:

(Kevyn) #18

My payday is the 20th of each month (or the Friday before if the 20th is on a weekend). I’ve already had my mass deductions take place!

(Andy) #19

I really need to try and get my direct debits changed date. A lot don’t seem to let me though :tired_face:

I thought about it, but I just ignore my transactions page and work off of Summary - if thats on target I know my spend is ok because it’s all been accounted for :woman_shrugging: