Pay with Monzo, win great prizes

Thanks for that.

Now here’s a conundrum. I’ve entered the Spend And Win, but I can’t win. But even if I still had Plus, I still couldn’t win because

1. To enter the Promotion, Customers must opt into the Promotion by registering in the in-app message sent by the Promoter and then spend on their Monzo Plus Card or Monzo Premium sole account debit Card at least once during the Promotional Period (a “Qualifying Purchase”).

I didn’t get a Plus card. So, even if I was a Plus subscriber, I couldn’t spend on a Plus card, because I never had one.

1 Like

I’m beginning to think all the T&C’s no one’s going to get anything at this rate :smile:

Lol. Right.

Na. Not that bothered tbh.

I don’t really use my monzo card.

Amex or Amazon Platinum cover my spending.

Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

That’s probably the plan :joy:

I reckon someone’s forgot to tell the prize team that all the prizes have been used for the Monzo Christmas party :rofl:

I would like to assume that it would mean any Plus account holders Personal debit card (because of the reason you mention), rather than specifically the card itself has to be the Holo/Metal one.

The Plus one has the same BIN as Regular, (I think), but the Premium is a different bin with “World Elite Debit”, so if any might get missed I’d say people on Premium without the metal card

But there’s so many possible variants it’s unclear.

1 Like

Sounds like another botched launch (and emails Fromm a bank with links in) from Monzo. Mistakes are fine - if you learn from them!

5 Likes

Certainly a possibility as a covid-friendly and socially distant Pass the parcel is really just a one-parcel-per-person activity :rofl:

1 Like

I’m beginning to think Monzo’s Marketing team have a hand in writing the COVID tier rules for Boris.

4 Likes

I suggested something like this when they were asking for ideas for plus. People didn’t like it coz it was gambling :man_shrugging:

I have premium plus but I have not received the email or app notification

Drop them an in app chat.

Details on how to enter (or find the email) were posted earlier :point_up::slight_smile:

1 Like

I won a 500 pound hamper!!! Woooooo thank you monzoooo

15 Likes

Oh wow congrats mate! :partying_face:

6 Likes

thank you!!! i dont even know what it is! i just remember clicking on it a few weeks ago! i never win anything haha what is it? does anyone know haha

You’re 1 of 50 winners out of (likely) millions of customers so you can’t say that anymore :sweat_smile:

Other than the £200 voucher that’s mentioned in the first post of this topic you know as much as us. It will be a nice surprise when it arrives that’s for sure :blush:

2 Likes

I got a runner up prize too!

Like Tristan, I’d totally forgotten about this promotion. It was a nice little surprise to see the email!

5 Likes

Ive just won the runner up prize too. Has anyone been called yet or received the prize?

Nope, not heard anything / received anything as if yet.

All I had so far was the email with a link to the web form with my details.