Parcelforce Delivery Times

This is a white-knuckle-ride :roller_coaster: - did she get in touch with the :truck: driver?

5 Likes

I’ve not heard anything.
I’ll contact them again tomorrow if nothing

Novatech (pc company} use them, I had no say over the courier

I can’t wait until tomorrow. Can you drive down to their sorting office to find out?

5 Likes

The fact is it could have been something expensive and they’ve just carelessly lost track of it

Tell them not us! :laughing:

We can’t help unless Monzo have branched out into parcel delivery and I’ve not heard about it.

1 Like

I have and they haven’t got back to me

What would you like us to do?

Give some advice on what others would do in my situation

I can’t help in any way, but I’m glued to this topic - what a duff-duff moment!

5 Likes

Swear loudly, put the kettle on a wait for it to eventually come

You’re not asking for advice, you’re just documenting what you are doing for some reason.

Give them time to track the parcel and get back to you. That’s what they told you to do, so that’s what you need to do.

2 Likes

Have you heard of amazon prime? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah they leave your parcels lying around in public places

Prime is fine If you live in a house, not flats

You could get delivered to an amazon locker, or a collect shop near you. My concierge collects and stores all parcels in my flat block.

1 Like

That does sound good to be fair.
This is the first time in 15 years of buying stuff online that something has been misplaced.

To be fair it’s a tiny parcel which could easily have gone missing, still not good when I’m low on money already and now have to wait to hear back from parcel force. I’ve phoned twice now and had no chase up

Has it been misplaced? Didn’t they say it was at the office?

All she said was the last location was at the depot ( it also says this on the tracking )
she then said she’d contact the driver and get back to me. This was at 12:00

If the parcel has been lost or misplace I don’t know how more clearly i can put this :slight_smile:

ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM, it never made it to you, you’re own personal financial situation doesn’t come into this, not yet anyways, unless the LAN card is preventing you from doing work and feeding your family?

Novatech are a solid company who I’ve worked with for years, if the parcel is lost they will either find it with parcel force or ship a replacement using another courier if you desire, just give novatech a call, they are parcel forces customer not you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats exactly my point. I got a PC from Novatech yesterday which i’m delighted with, hence why I’d want to shop with them again, but not if it can go missing. I know it’s not novatechs problem whatsoever,.