Paragon easy access saving pot interest rate up from 0.3% to 0.35%

Nope not currently, I might’ve done in the past though.

I get different options.

Why are Monzo offering me 0.30% with Charter? These little things that are different for each customer are really starting to irritate me.

I don’t have access to chat, I have a lower savings rate.

Do you already have an easy access pot with charter? I do, and get presented the 0.46% offer.

I’ve got a fixed savings pot with Charter and also get this:

No, just these two:

It’s strange how different people have different offerings.

I’ve got same as you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Would be great if someone from Monzo could fix this. Hopefully it’s just a bug. I opened a chat request. You should probably do the same.

Make sure you come back and tell us the outcome :+1:

3 Likes

Really weird answer. You can only see that savings pot if you already have an existing Charter pot with Monzo.

1 Like

I’m not sure why that’s wired? If a provider decides to close their offering to new customers that’s what I’d expect to see. Unless you’re saying it’s weird that they only want to offer savings to existing customers? That seems to be “a thing” in banking so perhaps even that shouldn’t be that much of a surprise.

According to Monzo’s answer - a customer with any existing savings pot can access this rate. Not just a Charter savings pot. So I could have a Paragon pot and still see a 0.46 Charter rate.

Customers with an existing Savings Pot with one of our savings partners you can continue accessing that rate…

Oh. I misread that then. Hmmm.

1 Like

I have a Paragon pot. I don’t see that rate.

2 Likes

Ok so maybe just existing Charter pot customers can see that rate, which would make more sense…

Might seem crazy but is it worth sticking a tenner in a charter pot so we can see the new improved rates over the next few months?

1 Like

Seems so, that’s what I’ve done :blush:

I dont mean to throw a spanner in the works but whilst i have previously held a charter bank pot. I havent had a charter pot for a few months but maybe because i agreed to the terms a while back im still technically a customer?