*****deleted post*****

deleted post

1 Like

You can send money with Siri right now on iOS! Just say “Hey Siri, send £10 to mum using Monzo”

There was some chat about Google integrations with their Home device here: Google Home

1 Like

Siri isn’t working on my current account on iPhone , but did work previously on pre paid card

Ian - are you fully migrated? It works for me! Just tested to double check.

yes fully migrated to current account couple of weeks ago , on I phone - I can send using Siri for some of my contacts but Im stopped with one contact who Ive paid previously with Monzo they are also on current account , and I have paid them through my current account - very strange

Hey Siri send ÂŁ50 to my Boats & Hoes pot :upside_down_face::speedboat:

4 Likes

This was done a few months ago, @Naji mentioned it to me today :slight_smile: I’m not sure how extensive the hack was given that the API is read only but I personally have seen loads of really cool Monzo-Alexa hacks.

It’s almost accepting me saying “can you Monzo mum £5” (ideal colloquial for me) but Siri asks if I’m sure I want £5. When I reply “Yes”, it is in fact trying to send money - so the action is correct but it has slightly confusing responses.

Here’s how it looks when it understands me first time.

D5D1898F-BB28-421D-B284-216055AAD9DD

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Screenshot_20171118-214234_01

I want this with Google Assistant. It does brings up relevant app to the question at least.

1 Like

well mine acts in a slightly different way I ask siri to pay gabrielle and it asks me which one , I tap the lower phone number - she has a current account as well linked to this phone number , presumably as its just converted from her pre paid card phone number , and it then says sorry no account is set up IMG_2565

i have paid Gabrieel tonight using my current account -

IMG_2581

I can also pay another contact using Siri

IMG_2586
so siri is connected to my phone and some of my contacts but not all

1 Like

Probably the 0044 code is confusing the integration