Now in Labs: Safety nets

Will it be possible to schedule regular payments, but say weekly or monthly on day the 3rd Friday of every month?
Can’t see it but me personally I get paid weekly on a Friday so would be nice to have it specifically on a Friday so I won’t miss it then or manually do it and get tempted not too etc

Yes, you can setup regular payments into your safety net, weekly

Can you enable roundups on the safety net pot?

1 Like

Doesn’t look like you can.

1 Like

Afternoon folks. As a few of you noticed, our safety net pot image was using the rainy day pot image. Now that we’re starting to roll out safety nets more widely, we have a brand new pot image hot off the press. We didn’t want this to block us from rolling out to you all nice and quickly in labs, hence us following up with this now. The joys of lab testing!
Thanks all for your feedback and discussion above. We really think this product will help people build up some financial resilience.

20 Likes

Will it be plausible to allow is to choose our own image later down the line?

2 Likes

LOL :grin:

1 Like

Any chance of enabling round-ups to Safety Net pots? :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update! Really hope that this will work beyond one month soon - I already had more than a month’s worth of safety net set aside and now I have moved it into there it is a bit frustrating that I can’t stretch the goal beyond a month to keep building it. (I know in reality I can keep adding money though).

1 Like

Can you not just edit the amount?

I set mine at £10k, not because that is what I need for a month, but I just wanted to keep going, so can you not just increase it yourself?

2 Likes

I can as a workaround, yes. Which is what I have done. But I think that I should be able to input how long I want it for so it doesn’t just say “£10,000 to cover essentials for 1 month”. And “53 of 31 days saved for” obviously doesn’t look right either, but for now I know if I hit 62 of 31 days then that is two months.

3 Likes

I do prefer that image to the rainy-day themed one.

But not as much as one of my own images, if you know what I mean.

The forced image is way out of line with my coloured, personal images for other pots.

7 Likes

In today’s bafflement, I discover you can’t use the safety net as a round up destination.

I really really don’t understand why this would be taken away, why we can’t customise the pot image and why this has been hard coded to be one month’s worth of essential expenses.

10 Likes

Possibly a quick rollout thing and adjustments will come over time :upside_down_face: monzo style. :joy:

4 Likes

Not buying it.

A quick rollout thing wouldn’t mean taking the time to remove two features.

Considering summoning the Head of Wealth to explain themselves.

4 Likes

Yeah, not being able to round up is very odd.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Pot image part is incredibly obvious.

1 Like

Incredibly obvious why they’ve removed it?

Or incredibly obvious why it shouldn’t have been removed?

#words :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Obvious why you can’t change it.

It’s not another pot to save for a holiday or a car.

2 Likes