Notification icon number

Hello, I have no idea if is a bug or not. I have this picture:
So you see there that on my Mondo icon is number one, as it should be a notification. , but is like that by when I did the last update. I tried to go in the app and to go everywhere to see if I can find something new , but it doesn’t disappear lol. I turned off and on my phone but it’s still like that haha, I have no idea what it can be.

2 Likes

I’ve had similar issues. iOS 9 latest version of the Mondo App

1 Like

I’ve noticed this too since the latest update, usually have to open the app and force refresh the content to make the notification go away

1 Like

I get this too! Since updating the app, the notification number stays on the app until you open the app a second time, then it clears.

1 Like

Yes, experiencing the same issue here. It clears if you drag down to refresh when in the app, so maybe just a caching issue?

1 Like

Nope, anything i do is the same; now is number 2 :joy:

I will try to delete it and reinstall and then I will see.

Same here, stay on until I open a transaction then they sometimes clear

iOS 10 dev b3

Yeh, I reinstalled, when I was still log out, there still was the number 3 notification on the app, after I logged in it disappeared. Now, I made a payment and the notification number is not going away again, even if I go in the app many times and refresh it, or restarting my phone.

iOS 9.3.3

Thanks everyone who reported this bug! :bug: (a few of you mentioned it in the in-app chat as well)

It’s a known issue, we’re looking at it and should have a fix soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like