Notification button

Why do I have a red No.1 notification button on the account tab in my app? I have checked in the tab and nothing requires attention and I have reset the app but no luck. Any ideas?

This is to do with Pots!

You can get rid of it by going through the Pots creation flow - even if you cancel it and don’t actually make a Pot, it should go away :grinning:

3 Likes

Worked great, thanks

Not sure what category to put this in, but since I m on current account thought this might fit… anyway…

Earlier today I got a badge in app on the “Account” menu! Have no idea what this is for and does not go awayimage

Any idea what this is?

Have a look at the answer from @simonb above this :slight_smile:

Ah thanks. It is strange because I did have a pot earlier that I have deleted a bit earlier. So theoretically I shouldn’t have got the notification…

Has anyone else recently seen a notification badge on their account icon in the app that won’t go away and doesn’t appear to actually flag anything up when you go into it and look around in all the sub menus and options under account?

It’s really annoying me! >_<

1 Like

You have to go through the motions of setting up a Pot, even if you decide to delete it afterwards

1 Like

Yep. Mine appeared when I deleted my pot.

Ah yes, that makes sense, it appeared with the pots update didn’t it! I need to set one up anyway, at least I know that will do the trick, thanks!

Solution
To remove the notification, simply attempt to create a Pot and the notification will instantly disappear.